Life is so wonderful. They say time flies when you're having fun, and I agree! I can't believe it has been three months and twelve days and seven hours since Ty and I were married! Sigh...I love him. And it's his birthday today!!!!! Talk about the coolest birthday ever this year--10/11/12. Here are some reasons why I am so in love with this man:
1. He always puts the Lord first in his life. Case and point: even though it's his birthday and he is on his way home from Appleton (about two hours away where he was in a satellite dental clinic this week), he is still insisting on going to institute. He is such a good example to me. No matter what and without fail, one of the first things he does every morning is read his scriptures. He is always sharing the gospel with those around him and has true charity.
2. He works hard in school to provide for our family someday.
This is in front of the Marquette School of Dentistry...I guess that was kind of self-explanatory from the picture.
3. Because works hard in school, we get little perks like one of his professors giving us some of his season tickets to the Brewer's games.
4. He is teaching me to take time to stop and smell the roses....or in our case right now, the autumn leaves. Look how beautiful the leaves are here! These pictures just don't do them justice! Tage and Lisa (Ty's parents) came out to visit this weekend (WAAAAYYYYY fun!) and between conference sessions we went walking in parks and up Lapham "Peak" by my high school (peak....hahaha that made me laugh...it's really just a hill).
4. He supports me in everything I do, especially with my crazy job. I am so grateful for his love and patience with me and for all his "talking-me-off-the-ledge" counseling sessions when I threaten to quit my job. He keeps me sane.
5. And lastly, I am grateful for all the humor he brings into our home...including all the times he hikes his pants way up and walks around like a nerd just to make me laugh. This picture should explain it all. It needs no words:
Yeeeeeppp....he's all mine forever.
But seriously, I love him and besides the gospel, he is the greatest blessing in my life!!!! Happy Birthday Ty!